Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Walk too far

           I was doing a little reading this morning and came across a story that motivated me to make another goal. I have heard from a few people that walking to the Temple is too far or walking to the University is way too far.
        Those opinions combined with the idea to increase my speed so it takes me less time to walk the same distance I am going to walk to these destinations that have been dubbed "too far".
        That being said. I have made a small list and would love some continued suggestions. Everyone needs something to motivate them and challenge them to achieve and this already has me wanting to put my walking shoes on and get out there! :)

1- The temple
2- Utah State University
3- My friend Chuck's house
4- Macey's
5- Casper's Ice Cream
6- Pepperidge Farm


                                  Essentials for Operation "Walk too far"

I hope to post photos of this adventure along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment