Sunday, October 21, 2012

My awesome weekend with Meplissa

I learned how to unicycle this weekend from one of Melissa's friends. He taught us the basics and then let us go and I tell you what unicycling is hard work. My thighs were on fire but it was so fun balancing on one wheel. That is before I actually pedaled. The pedaling was rough work and I kept, as Shawn and Melissa would say, "[I] got scared at the dead zone". That is probably not the most accurate quotation but that is what they said and I am sticking with it. Writing a blog feels a lot like writing in a journal so if my posts sound like I am talking to or laughing at myself I am doing both. Ha-ha. 

Melissa and I also competed in a race on the wii. Ha-ha. The funny part is the whole time I was watching her little guy run. I kept running faster but he wouldn't pick up the pace so I thought it was a problem with the wii mote. Nope, it was just me. Haha. We ran up a storm though. The other competitors didn't know what hit them. That is what happens when you mess with Meplissa and Chelpsey. 

Oh and Melissa's mom made some of the most delicious meals: tomato soup (homemade) and chicken pot pie. Whoa! I had to cook dinner for myself tonight and opted not to because I couldn't live up to her  delicious food. :) 

Hopefully photos will be posted later.

1 comment: